Join the RSCN members for their annual trip to Feynan Ecolodge. Enter an enchanting world of authentic Bedouin hospitality and natural beauty.
The trip price is 88 JD per person in the double shared room and inclode:
- Transportation from and to Amman
- Candlelit room
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Candlelit dinner on Friday
- Evening activities including sunset hike and guided stargazing (subject to no cloud cover)
- Arabic breakfast on our terrace on Saturday
- Copper mines hike.
- Mezze lunch on Saturday
- Dana reserve entrance fee
- Conservation fee
Friday 24 March 2017
11:00 am Meet At Wild Jordan Center – Jabal Amman
11:30 am Departure
14:30 pm Arrival to Feynan reception center at Qurayqura village
15:00 pm Arrival to Feynan Ecolodge, welcome drinks & check in
16:15 pm Departure for the Sunset Hike
18:30 pm Dinner
20:30 pm Stargazing on the rooftop with the new telescope or relaxing at the lounge (regarding to weather conditions )
Saturday 25 March 2017
07:00 am Breakfast and checkout
08:15 am ½ day hike with a private guide (copper mines )
12:00 pm Back to Feynan Ecolodge
13:00 pm Mezze lunch
14:30 pm Departure from Feynan Ecolodge in 4x4 pick-ups
15:00 pm Arrival to Feynan reception center in Qurayqura
What to Bring
- The confirmation is by payment in Wild Jordan – Tourism unit.
- Bring a copy of your ID card or Passport at time of payment.
- Bring enough water (at least 2 liters).
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Bring hats and sunscreen.
- Alcohol is not allowed in all reserves.
- Please inform reservation staff if you have any special medical concerns
For reservation and inquiries:
079 700 0086
06- 463 3587