Feynan Ecolodge is an ideal venue for hosting meetings, conferences or corporate retreats. Remotely located in the rugged beauty of Dana Biosphere Reserve, Feynan is a unique experience that stands apart from the standard hotel venue.
Feynan offers exclusivity without compromising high standard of service, flexibility and amenities.
- 26 en-suite rooms, sleeping up to 60 people
- A meeting room with a capacity for up to 60 people fully equipped with overhead projector and wifi internet
- 8 areas for breakout sessions: 2 indoor and 6 outdoor
- A spacious roof with a 360 degree vista overlooking the mountains and surrounding desert
- Full in-house meal catering service
- Outdoor activities including hiking, mountain biking, stargazing and canyoning
- Team building exercises in the beautiful outdoors
- An opportunity to engage the local community through joint activities such as candle making, cooking classes, handicraft making and evening tea in Bedouin family tents
- An experienced team that will take care of planning every detail of your event, making your experience enjoyable and hassle free
Past events hosted at Feynan include:
- 8 consecutive annual screenwriting labs with the Royal Film Commission in association with Sundance Film Festival
- Corporate retreats, trainings and executive conferences
- Mentoring workshops
- Embassy getaways, events and retreats
- Regional NGO workshops
- Yoga retreats
Corporate Social Responsibility
Feynan offers an optimum location for any company or group that is committed to being a responsible corporate organisation due to the ecolodge’s minimal impact on the environment and proactive involvement in the socio-economic development of Jordan and the preservation of its nature reserves. Place your organization at the forefront of a socially-conscious ethos. Align your brand with Feynan Ecolodge and demonstrate your commitment to the environment and local socio-economic initiatives.
For more info, get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or +962 6 464 5580.