Large rooms featuring private balconies affording breath-taking views of the landscape and a quiet spot from which to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.
Every deluxe room includes:
- firm but comfy beds measuring 200 x 110 cm (twin), 200 x 170 cm (king) and 200 x 130 cm (double)
- ensuite bathroom with shower and electric lighting
- candles set in niches to light the room at night
- balcony with chairs and table giving views over the dramatic rocky landscape
- some rooms include an additional washbasin
- complimentary mineral water stored in locally made clay jars
- environmentally friendly soap made by a women's project in northern Jordan
- hot water bottles for winter nights
- leather in-laid writing desk made in the on site leather workshop
- mosquito net over all beds
Please note there are no electricity sockets in the rooms. Guests wishing to recharge mobile phones, laptops, digital cameras or other equipment are welcome to plug in at the front desk.
5 king rooms, 2 twin rooms, 1 double room and 1 family room (sleeps four).
To see our other rooms types, click here: